Florida Roof Cleaning Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Florida Roof Cleaning Network

Florida Roof Cleaning Forum.

Roof Cleaning...........sky lights

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Charliespw

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-09-03

Roof Cleaning...........sky lights Empty
PostSubject: Roof Cleaning...........sky lights   Roof Cleaning...........sky lights Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 7:17 am

I recently gave an estimate on a home that had black algae streaks. I noticed that the black streaks " ran " down the roof. and also under the skylight. This was unusual for me,because the streaks always went around the sides of the skylights caused by rain flow,leaving the underneath part of the skylight roof clean. I soft washed the roof,picking up the house next door that was the exact same style with the skylight in the same position and the same streak pattern. After both jobs had been completed, both homes still had the streaks under these skylights. I determined that it had somthing to do with the skylights.........the customers were " ok " with it after seeing it on both homes..........any ideas? Thanks Pat
Back to top Go down
Apple Roof Cleaning Tampa
Admin

Number of posts : 394
Job/hobbies :
Registration date : 2008-08-27

PostSubject: Re: Roof Cleaning...........sky lights   Roof Cleaning...........sky lights Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 9:10 am

Charliespw wrote:
I recently gave an estimate on a home that had black algae streaks. I noticed that the black streaks " ran " down the roof. and also under the skylight. This was unusual for me,because the streaks always went around the sides of the skylights caused by rain flow,leaving the underneath part of the skylight roof clean. I soft washed the roof,picking up the house next door that was the exact same style with the skylight in the same position and the same streak pattern. After both jobs had been completed, both homes still had the streaks under these skylights. I determined that it had somthing to do with the skylights.........the customers were " ok " with it after seeing it on both homes..........any ideas? Thanks Pat
LOL, and laughing WITH you !!!
It is from the GLUE or sealer used on the Skylights.
I simply tell customers I will GLADLY use High Pressure to remove it, and part of the roof with it, IF they like ?
For SOME reason, they decline.
What a Face
Back to top Go down
http://www.saferoofcleaning.com
Charliespw

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-09-03

PostSubject: Re: Roof Cleaning...........sky lights   Roof Cleaning...........sky lights Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 8:32 pm

Once again Chris thanks for the information. the next time I see it I will know what I am talking about. Thanks Pat
Back to top Go down
Admin

Job/hobbies :

PostSubject: Re: Roof Cleaning...........sky lights   Roof Cleaning...........sky lights Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 9:04 pm

Charliespw wrote:
Once again Chris thanks for the information. the next time I see it I will know what I am talking about. Thanks Pat
Any time man, you know where to find me Smile
Back to top Go down
Spencer

Spencer

Number of posts : 152
Job/hobbies : Pressure Washing, Carpet/Upholstery Cleaning, Maid/Janitorial Service
Registration date : 2008-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Roof Cleaning...........sky lights   Roof Cleaning...........sky lights Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 5:24 am

Apple Roof Cleaning Tampa wrote:
Charliespw wrote:
I simply tell customers I will GLADLY use High Pressure to remove it, and part of the roof with it, IF they like ?
What a Face

You know Chris, your a pretty fart smeller. I mean smart feller!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.mtocleantampa.com
Admin

Job/hobbies :

PostSubject: Re: Roof Cleaning...........sky lights   Roof Cleaning...........sky lights Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 11:49 am

Spencer wrote:
Apple Roof Cleaning Tampa wrote:
Charliespw wrote:
What a Face

You know Chris, your a pretty fart smeller. I mean smart feller!!! lol!
Not smart at all, just have a LOT of experinces doing one thing, besides watching purn. lol!
Back to top Go down
Spencer

Spencer

Number of posts : 152
Job/hobbies : Pressure Washing, Carpet/Upholstery Cleaning, Maid/Janitorial Service
Registration date : 2008-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Roof Cleaning...........sky lights   Roof Cleaning...........sky lights Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 12:50 pm

Well, I appreciate all the help!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.mtocleantampa.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roof Cleaning...........sky lights   Roof Cleaning...........sky lights Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roof Cleaning...........sky lights
Page 1 of 1