Florida Roof Cleaning Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Florida Roof Cleaning Network

Florida Roof Cleaning Forum.

I need some help!!

Go down 
+3
Larry Millette
Mike Sullivan
Spencer
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tropical Cleaning Systems

Tropical Cleaning Systems

Number of posts : 12
Job/hobbies : Fishing/Roof and Exterior Cleaning
Registration date : 2010-07-28

I need some help!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need some help!!   I need some help!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 5:42 pm

[quote="Spencer"]Yeah, I already decided that I was not gonna let them tell me anything other than "Yes". If they don't like my price I will walk. It is a joke down here with pricing. I carry insurance and workers comp. I can't charge what these other guys do. I got cut on a residential job that had 20,000 sq ft of flat surface. I bid it at .08 sq ft and was cut. I asked the lady to call me once she decides because I only had one opening I could fit her in. She called and told me she had someone bid it for .03 sq ft. For residential. Are you kidding me. That is what is has come to down here. Oh well, as soon as he falls off a ladder, he will own her 1.5 million dollar house.[/quote]

Damn, the gypsy cleaners have migrated your way too! They are everywhere, I wish we could eliminate them like we eliminate mildew. I bid a 16,780 Sq Ft F-Tile roof last December in Windermere that was non walkable and priced it at .16 a sqft which was a little less than $2700.00 and and another company came in at $3000 so I got the job. The night before I went out there the lady called me and canceled on a signed contract and after I had purchased the chemical to do the job she said another cleaning company came and did it for $750.00. Well I put a lein on her house and charged her our 20% cancellation fee and I went to her house to collect the fee check personally and when I got there every single plant around her house was either completely dead or burned so bad that her house looked like sh*t and her roof was spotted and you can see the salt shining on the roof 3 weeks later she got juiced with the hunge (100% with no water) I just got in my truck and left and laughed a bit as I left hoping that this rich Indian lady learned a lesson. There had to be over $100,000 in plant damage. Topiaries, Viburnhams, Crape Myrtles, Hawaiian Royal Palms, even the Holly Bushes were dead. ( I know I mispelled some of the plants names ) but you do get what you paid for.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tropicalroofandexterior.com

I need some help!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Florida Roof Cleaning Network :: Florida Pressure Cleaning And Pressure Washing-
Jump to: