Florida Roof Cleaning Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Florida Roof Cleaning Network

Florida Roof Cleaning Forum.

Roof Cleaning Brandon FL

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Apple Roof Cleaning Tampa
Admin

Number of posts : 394
Job/hobbies :
Registration date : 2008-08-27

Roof Cleaning Brandon FL Empty
PostSubject: Roof Cleaning Brandon FL   Roof Cleaning Brandon FL Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 9:11 pm

A friend of mine who is a computer genius made this for me https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVKPXcBtxQ0
He is what is called an SEO Expert, who specializes in helping roof cleaners get found on the Internet. He wanted to surprise me, so he did not ask me for any of the hundreds of Brandon Roof Cleaning pictures I have for the video. he said the whole purpose of the video was to direct potential customers to my website, where there are literally hundreds of before and after roof cleaning pictures.
The video is only a few days old, and already it is on the first page for a search for roof cleaning in Brandon!

Pretty impressive, if you ask me! His company is called RuleLocal, and if you need to be found, he is your guy!
Back to top Go down
http://www.saferoofcleaning.com
Admin

Number of posts : 394
Job/hobbies :
Registration date : 2008-08-27

PostSubject: Re: Roof Cleaning Brandon FL   Roof Cleaning Brandon FL Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 9:13 pm

here is the video he made for me!
Back to top Go down
http://www.saferoofcleaning.com
Johnmichelsr

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2012-11-15

PostSubject: Re: Roof Cleaning Brandon FL   Roof Cleaning Brandon FL Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 4:11 am

Apple Roof Cleaning Tampa wrote:
A friend of mine who is a computer genius made this for me
He is what is called an SEO Expert, who specializes in helping Gold coast carpet cleaning get found on the Internet. He wanted to surprise me, so he did not ask me for any of the hundreds of Brandon Roof Cleaning pictures I have for the video. he said the whole purpose of the video was to direct potential customers to my website, where there are literally hundreds of before and after roof cleaning pictures.
The video is only a few days old, and already it is on the first page for a search for roof cleaning in Brandon!

Pretty impressive, if you ask me! His company is called RuleLocal, and if you need to be found, he is your guy!

I have seen that video. It is pretty nice and helps a lot in cleaning roofs. Thanks to your friend
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roof Cleaning Brandon FL   Roof Cleaning Brandon FL Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roof Cleaning Brandon FL
Page 1 of 1