Florida Roof Cleaning Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Florida Roof Cleaning Network

Florida Roof Cleaning Forum.

New PWI roof expert

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mike Sullivan

Mike Sullivan

Number of posts : 264
Job/hobbies : Professional exterior cleaning
Registration date : 2008-09-06

New PWI roof expert Empty
PostSubject: New PWI roof expert   New PWI roof expert Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 8:18 am

Ron Musgraves wrote this on PWI.

"We will have a special appearance by PWI new Roof Expert. Actually he has a large nationwide business. Coast to coast... he will be annouced at the Phoenix table live on yahoo."

Last edited by Mike Sullivan on Fri Nov 14, 2008 9:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.pressurewashingpro.com
Apple Roof Cleaning Tampa
Admin

Number of posts : 394
Job/hobbies :
Registration date : 2008-08-27

PostSubject: Re: New PWI roof expert   New PWI roof expert Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 8:58 am

It will be interesting, to say the least.
Russ just posted over at the RCIA board, and I talked on the phone with Ron two weeks ago.
No more "war", as far as I am concerned.
I think Ron means well, and so does Russ.
I was not aware there was going to be a new roof expert at PWI.
I THOUGHT it was going to be Don Phelps ?
No matter, the RCIA board is climbing the roof cleaning search results on Google.
In MY area, it comes up on the first or second page already.
Do me a favor Mike, do a searc h for roof cleaning on Google and see whwere it comes up for you ?
Also , my Apple website comes up nnumber one, for me.
Is it number one up there too ?
Back to top Go down
http://www.saferoofcleaning.com
Mike Sullivan

Mike Sullivan

PostSubject: Re: New PWI roof expert   New PWI roof expert Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 10:11 am

Apple Roof Cleaning Tampa wrote:

I think Ron means well, and so does Russ.

I am still appalled at the way they treated you.
2000 plus posts of top notch information that they are still using from you, and
if they really mean well, why can't they put your signature back?

Last edited by Mike Sullivan on Fri Nov 14, 2008 9:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mike Sullivan

Mike Sullivan

PostSubject: Re: New PWI roof expert   New PWI roof expert Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 10:15 am

Do me a favor Mike, do a searc h for roof cleaning on Google and see whwere it comes up for you ?
Also , my Apple website comes up nnumber one, for me.
Is it number one up there too ?

google search: roof cleaning

1) roofreviver
2) askthebuilder
3) www.saferoofcleaning.com
4) pitchwitch
5) roofbeclean
6) sandiegoroofcleaning
7) www.roof-cleaning-institute.activeboard.com
Back to top Go down
Admin

Job/hobbies :

PostSubject: Re: New PWI roof expert   New PWI roof expert Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 1:48 pm

Not bad, two of mine in the top 6 ?
Roof reviver and ask the askhole are commercial roof cleaning product sites with a LOT of ad money spent on them.
Back to top Go down
Admin

Job/hobbies :

PostSubject: Re: New PWI roof expert   New PWI roof expert Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 4:38 pm

Here is an old post of mine.

Thickening AppleSauce ?? - Apr 26th, 07, 07:09 PM

We have been asked HOW to thicken up the Apple Sauce cleaning chemical for longer cling and better cleaning on really steep roofs.

Here is some good reading!

The thickeners employed are inorganic materials which do not interact with the Sodium hypochlorite. These materials, in finely ground form, are stirred into the hypochlorite solution to form stable, viscous suspensions. Materials suitable for this purpose include natural colloidal clays, synthetic clay products, metal oxides, alkaline earth metal carbonates, silica derived products and mixtures thereof. The thickener level ranges from about 5% to about 70%. It is important to note that the inorganic thickeners utilized be relatively free from heavy metal ion impurities in order to prevent catalytic hypochlorite decomposition and a resultant buildup of gaseous reaction products.

The natural clays applicable to our invention fall primarily into two major groups, namely attapulgites and smectites (montmorillonites). Attapulgites, for example, are represented by the Attagel based clays of the Engelhard Minerals & Chemicals Corp. and smectites are represented by alkali and alkaline earth metal bentonites such as Imvite FGB from Industrial Mineral Ventures, Inc.

Synthetic clay products are exemplified by multi-layered silicates similar in structure to natural smectite clays. Such synthetic clays are available under the trade name of Barasym Synthetic Minerals from NL-Industries. These materials vary in electrolyte sensitivity and must be individually selected to produce optimum physical stability of the thickened hypochlorite pastes.

It is critical in order to produce a stable hypochlorite paste that the level of thickeners be maintained within certain limits. For Attagel, the critical level is from about 10% to about 18% by weight of the composition. The critical range for Bentonite is about 7% to about 40% and for Barasym-PNS the critical range is about 7% to about 20%.

Viscosities from about 25,000 CPS to greater than 2,000,000 CPS of the paste may be obtained by using these critical limits.

Metal oxides are exemplified by zinc oxide, titanium dioxide, calcium oxide, magnesium oxide and the like. It is critical that the level of zinc oxide (J. T. Baker Chem. Co., Zinc Oxide Powder, Analyzed Reagent) when used alone as a thickener be maintained at about 55% by weight of the composition to obtain a stable product. Below the 55% level of zinc oxide, the paste composition separates rapidly whereas above 55% the cleaning composition loses its paste characteristics, solidifies rapidly and becomes difficult to stir and work with. The critical level for titanium dioxide (J. T. Baker Chem. Co., Titanium Dioxide CP, Analyzed Reagent) is about 50% to about 55% and for magnesium oxide (Fluka A. G., Magnesium Oxide puriss, p.a.) the critical level is about 50% to about 58%, the viscosity obtained therefrom in both cases being about 2,000,000 CPS. It is to be understood that the critical levels of these metal oxides would, of course, require adjustment with a change in particle size.

Typical alkaline earth metal carbonates, of the type used in the compositions of instant invention, are calcium carbonate and magnesium carbonate. The critical range for alkaline earth metal carbonates, e.g., calcium carbonate, is about 60% to about 68% by weight of the composition, the viscosity obtained therefrom being about 40,000 to about 200,000 CPS.

Silica derived products are represented by fumed silicas and pulverized amorphous silica gels. An example of the latter are the Syloid brand silicas of W. R. Grace & Co.

The critical range for colloidal silica, e.g., Syloid-244, is about 11% to about 20% by weight of the composition, the viscosity obtained therefrom being about 30,000 to about 700,000 CPS.

In addition to the inorganic thickening agent, the compositions may also contain alkaline and sequestering agents. It is well known in the art that sodium hypochlorite decomposition and the loss of available chlorine can be slowed by maintaining the hypochlorite containing system at a relatively high pH, e.g. about 12.5 to 13.0. To maintain the required high pH, alkaline agents such as sodium, potassium, calcium or magnesium hydroxide and the like, may be added to the compositions. It should be understood that it is only the chlorine stability of the hypochlorite paste which is dependent on the pH of the composition, the viscosity and physical stability of the paste, per se, being independent of the high pH.

The presence of traces of heavy metals may catalyze hypochlorite decomposition and further induce chlorine losses. To minimize such losses, sequestering agents which do not react with hypochlorite may be incorporated in the composition of the instant invention, e.g., polyphosphates, such as tetrapotassium pyrophosphate or sodium tripolyphosphate.

The following examples, without limitation on the scope thereof, further illustrate our invention. All proportions and percentages herein and in the appended claims are by weight unless specified otherwise.

EXAMPLE I

A thick, free flowing, physically stable paste was obtained by mechanically mixing the following. The term "stable" or "stability" as used herein indicates that the composition essentially remains physically unchanged, the change in available chlorine level being substantially the same as in a corresponding unthickened hypochlorite solution.

______________________________________ % by Weight ______________________________________ Bentonite clay (Imvite FGB) 7.0 Sodium hypochlorite solution (10.6% 18.9 available chlorine) Distilled water 74.1 100.0 Adjusted with sodium hydroxide to pH 12.4 Theoretical available chlorine 2.00% Measured available Cl.sub.2 Initially 1.99% Cl.sub.2 availability after storage at ambient conditions for 2 wks. 1.96% for 5 wks. 1.92% for 8 wks. 1.89% ______________________________________

An unthickened aqueous sodium hypochlorite control with initial available Cl.sub.2 of 2.0% contained 1.95% available Cl.sub.2 after five weeks and 1.93% Cl.sub.2 after eight weeks at ambient conditions indicating that the addition of thickening agents according to the present invention did not affect the hypochlorite solution in any significant manner. Those skilled in the art know that a deterioration in the level of available chlorine readily occurs when certain conventional thickening materials are added to the hypochlorite solution. As the data herein indicate, our compositions remain stable without being affected by the addition of the thickeners to the aqueous hypochlorite.

Available chlorine was determined by the ASTM method D2022-64.

EXAMPLE II

A paste composition of good physical stability was obtained by mechanically mixing the following:

______________________________________ % by Weight ______________________________________ Attapulgite clay (Attagel 40) 15.1 Sodium hypochlorite solution 84.9 (12.3% available Cl.sub.2) 100.0 Adjustment with sodium hydroxide to pH 13.0 Available chlorine level: Theoretical: 10.50% Measured: Initially 10.47% After storage at ambient conditions for 1 week 9.54% 10 weeks 5.53% ______________________________________

An unthickened aqueous hypochlorite control with initial average Cl.sub.2 of 10.4%, dropped to 9.79% average Cl.sub.2 after one week and 6.99% average Cl.sub.2 after ten weeks at ambient conditions.

The above composition remained physically stable beyond ten weeks.

EXAMPLE III

A physically stable, thick, light colored, semi-translucent paste was obtained by blending a synthetic, micronsized, amorphous silica (Syloid 244) with sodium hypochlorite solution:

______________________________________ % by Weight ______________________________________ Syloid 244 11.10 Calcium hydroxide 0.20 Sodium hypochlorite solution (11.78%) 42.44 Distilled water 46.26 100.00 Adjustment with sodium hydroxide to pH 13.07 Available chlorine level: Theoretical: 5.0% Measured: Initially 4.89% After storage at ambient conditions 4.54% for three weeks
Back to top Go down
Mike Sullivan

Mike Sullivan

PostSubject: Re: New PWI roof expert   New PWI roof expert Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 4:54 pm

I think I still have a sample of laponite that I haven't tried using yet.

I really like Tergitol NP-9. Expensive compared to Dawn, but it works good.
Back to top Go down
Admin

Job/hobbies :

PostSubject: Re: New PWI roof expert   New PWI roof expert Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 5:15 pm

Mike Sullivan wrote:

Mike, you MUST try this stuff Brother.
We use it to ELIMINATE Dehydration.
My brother, the Bodybuilder, turned me on to it.
I promise you, this stuff is a Miracle Food.
You WILL have tons more energy, and it's Anti Oxidants will protect you from Chemical Fumes, etc.

The Magic of Chia Seeds! The ‘new’ Superfood!
I may be a little bit late to the party, which is nothing new in my life, however when I arrive, I arrive in Style. Today I arrive bearing Chia seeds. If the name ‘Chia’ conjures up images of funny looking figurines I’m here today to reprogram your thinking (though the sprouts from those pets are very healthy!). Chia seeds have been a staple food source for the Native American people for centuries. Aztec warriors would eat Chia during hunting trips, and the Indians of the Southwest would eat only Chia seed mixed with water as they ran from the Colorado River to the Pacific Ocean-and by the end of this article you will understand why! I get my Chia seeds from nutsonline.com. I have no affiliation with them! I only mention them because I am astonished with the speed of service and the quality.
An Amazing Source of Omega 3’s: Chia seeds and oil naturally contain more than 60% Omega-3 fatty acid, this is the highest percentage of Omega-3 of any commercially available source. The body converts Omega-3 from chia into EPA and DHA. Chia has no odor, doesn’t go rancid, is easy to store, easy to use, has very little flavor/taste and is not contaminated with pesticides, chemicals or heavy metals. (Now isn’t that a nice change!)

Built in Dehydration Prevention: Chia's hydrophilic (water loving) structure holds water. The seed can soak up ten times its weight in water. This means when inside your body, the seeds help you stay hydrated longer. Athletes eat chia seeds to stay hydrated during long workouts.
Great Fiber Source: Chia is also a good source of fiber as they produce a thick gel in water, absorbing up to 30 times their weight. This soluble fiber cleans the intestines by binding and transporting debris from the intestinal walls so that it can be eliminated efficiently and regularly. A daily dose of chia seed provides an excellent fiber source.

High in Protein: Chia seed is a complete source of dietary protein, providing all the essential amino acids. Compared to other seeds and grains, chia seed provides the highest source of protein, between 19 to 23 percent protein by weight.
A Diet Food! The gel-forming property of chia seed tends to slow digestion and sustain balanced blood sugar levels, which can be helpful in preventing or controlling diabetes, mood swings and food cravings. It works by forming a gel when becoming wet. This gel, when in our digestive systems, helps prevent some of the food that we eat from getting absorbed making the chia seed a great diet helper. Eating the seeds also helps curb your appetite by making you feel fuller faster.
Random Good Stuff: Chia seeds contain greater alpha-linolenic acid concentrations than any other seed or grain. This substance lowers the risk of heart disease, blurred vision, and numbness. Chia seed contains large amounts of B vitamins and calcium. By volume, one ounce of chia contains 13 percent niacin, two percent B-2 (riboflavin and 29 percent thiamin, and trace amounts of all B vitamins. In roughly two ounces of chia there are 600 milligrams of calcium, contrasted with 120 milligrams of calcium in the same amount of milk. (If you’re doing the math that is 5 times the amount of calcium than a glass of milk!)

Chia also contains boron, which is needed for bones. With much of the nation’s soil boron depleted, we simply are not getting enough boron (or most minerals!) in our daily diets. Boron is needed to aid the metabolism of calcium, magnesium, manganese, and phosphorus in bones and for muscle growth. Boron also can increase the levels of natural estrogen.

Ok, so what’s the best way to take your Chia?

There is no ‘right way’ to eat Chia, that’s the beauty of it. Chia seeds are very mild tasting which is why it’s so easy to mix it in with anything.
You can mix the Chia gel with: Fruit juices, smoothies, milk, shakes, jams, jellies, preserves, syrups, lemonade, yogurt, nut butters, hot cereal, cold cereal, polenta, grits, pancake and waffle mix (use 1 tablespoon per waffle), mustard, barbeque sauce, dips, soups, mayonnaise, salad dressings, you name it! Or you can use it in baking instead of oil or shortening. Sprinkle them on your salad! You can make a gel and add the gel to foods. You can add the gel to anything you wish for reducing calories, saturated fat and sugar amounts without compromising sensory appeal. The seeds can be used to replace less-healthy fat in just about any recipe. You can use them uncooked in salad dressings, spreads, fruit shakes, ice cream, and just about anything you want. You can also add them when baking to cookies, cakes, muffins, and other baked goods.

Here is how you can make a gel Put nine parts water in a sealable plastic container. Slowly pour one part seed into the water, then mix with a wire whisk or fork. This process will avoid any clumping of the seed. Wait a few minutes and stir again to break up any clumps, let stand ten minutes, and stir again. Store up to two weeks in the refrigerator. Add the gel, between 50 to 70 percent by volume, to any of the above-mentioned foods, mix well, and taste. You will notice a very smooth texture, with the integrity of the flavor intact, but you have added 50 to 70 percent more volume to your food and have displaced calories and fat by incorporating an ingredient that is ninety percent water! Oh! They also taste good ‘as is’. Enjoy!
Back to top Go down
Admin

Job/hobbies :

PostSubject: Re: New PWI roof expert   New PWI roof expert Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 5:32 pm

Btw Mike, it is no matter anymore.
The Roof Cleaning Institute Board is CLIMBING the Google Rankings, it is Page Rank 3 already.
TGS has made it impossible for me to Log on by giving me a miserable users Cookie.
And even though PWI took my signature off my thousands of posts, they were Indexed long ago by Google, and still "credited to me".
Google is fair, and if anything will penalize a FORUM that "plays games" with thousands of Links vs a helpless poster with no control over his fate.
Both PWI and TGS hurt themselves more then they "hurt" me.
Not only did they lose a prolific poster with a great deal of roof cleaning knowledge and experience, but even MORE importantly they LOST the high Google Rankings me posting there brought them.
I hold NO "grudges" Mike, for when you are "ad" at someone it is like peeing in your pants.
The person most effected is YOU.
As the RCIA board climbs the Google Search results, more and more people interested in roof cleaning register.
Actually, I DO miss Russ and some PWI guys, and some TGS people too.
But it just wasn't worth the hassle of the encountering the "dark side" of Don Wand and his bunch.
I am MUCH happier now, on Forums I Control, with MY friends.
Back to top Go down
Mike Sullivan

Mike Sullivan

PostSubject: Re: New PWI roof expert   New PWI roof expert Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 6:06 am

Btw Mike, it is no matter anymore.
The Roof Cleaning Institute Board is CLIMBING the Google Rankings, it is Page Rank 3 already.
TGS has made it impossible for me to Log on by giving me a miserable users Cookie.
And even though PWI took my signature off my thousands of posts, they were Indexed long ago by Google, and still "credited to me".
Google is fair, and if anything will penalize a FORUM that "plays games" with thousands of Links vs a helpless poster with no control over his fate.
Both PWI and TGS hurt themselves more then they "hurt" me.
Not only did they lose a prolific poster with a great deal of roof cleaning knowledge and experience, but even MORE importantly they LOST the high Google Rankings me posting there brought them.
I hold NO "grudges" Mike, for when you are "ad" at someone it is like peeing in your pants.
The person most effected is YOU.
As the RCIA board climbs the Google Search results, more and more people interested in roof cleaning register.
Actually, I DO miss Russ and some PWI guys, and some TGS people too.
But it just wasn't worth the hassle of the encountering the "dark side" of Don Wand and his bunch.
I am MUCH happier now, on Forums I Control, with MY friends.

Amazing how good you are with rankings and how they work. YER a FART SMELLER! LOL!
Back to top Go down
Admin

Job/hobbies :

PostSubject: Re: New PWI roof expert   New PWI roof expert Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 8:20 am

I learned it all on my own Mike.
It all started when a workout partner from th Gym who did websites for a living was asked by me to make me one.'Ha wanted 2500 dollars !!
I asked him why I couldn't make one myself.
He said "it is too complicared for you Chris, way over your head"
Wrong Answer to ever give me lol!

I made my web site, but it was never found in searches, so I learned the secrets on my own.
There is no "secret" anymore, as far as MY website goes.
Google sees me as an "Authority Site" on roof cleaning.
Thus, anywhere I post related to roof cleaning, I dominate.
Look at Merchant Circle, or my Blogs, all are highly ranked, automatically.'
Banning me from other boards hurt THEM way more then it "hurt me"
Not only did they lose a prolific poster with a lot of knowledge, they lost the rankings me posting there gave them.
Hey, it is all good, and I hold NO grudges.
I STILL send Bob from Pressure Tek customers, have talked with Ron on the PPhone, and Russ posted recently on RCIA !
I miss Russ, talking Football and MMA with him.
His head is realy BIG now that freaking Alabama is ranked number one ....
I would LOVE to be able to post on PWI, just to mess with him.
RCIA WILL be THE dominant Roof Cleaning board, and roof cleaning is ALL I care about.
I have you, Spencer, Larry, and several other friends to talk to, business is great, life is good, EXCEPT for me being in Love with a crazy girl.
Relationship problems suck big guy.
In the end, knowledge is what people come to these boards for anyway.
I have a student flying IN from St Louis tomorrow for hands on roof cleaning training !!!
I have been on the Chia Seeds for a Month Mike, you MUST try them.
Never felt better in my Life, and they are responsible.
I talk with Larry, Nick, and Kory regulary, so how can I "Hate Ron" ?
IF it wasn't for Ron and his roundtable, we would probably never have met.
Ron would not let me spend one DIME at the Roundtable, or at Lunch.
He MEANS well.
I believe he was under a great deal of pressure to get rid of me.
I snapped on Russ, because of my signature being removed from all those posts.
i WOULD like to see a "gentelmans agreement" where I become unbanned, and agree not to0 post on PWI.
Seeing the word Banned on over two thousand posts make me, AND PWI look bad IMHO.
As for Beth and TGS, I guess she dont want me on her board ?
I am unable to Log In anymore, but not officially banned either.
I CAN see the board, since I deleted the nasty cookie she gave me, but cant post w/o re logging in, and the nasty cookie come back!
I SEE people asking for me to answer their questions on TGS, but I am unable to respond.
This sends them "looking for me", they find the RCIA Board, and she looses posters !
"Don Wand" fooled them all, and started his OWN board, after his campaign to discredit me was successful.
Back to top Go down
Mike Sullivan

Mike Sullivan

PostSubject: Re: New PWI roof expert   New PWI roof expert Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 2:32 pm

Don started his own board?

Last edited by Mike Sullivan on Tue Nov 18, 2008 9:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mike Sullivan

Mike Sullivan

PostSubject: Re: New PWI roof expert   New PWI roof expert Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 2:37 pm

I have a buddy here in Greensboro who has his own landscaping business called Southern Exposure Landscaping.

His website is probably one of the best I have ever seen that is not a large corporation. It is astonishing how beautiful it looks, yet he could care less about it's search engine ranking.

It is virtually non-existant when you go on google and type in greensboro landscaping.

Like you told Don that one time, "A pretty is, as a pretty does."
Back to top Go down
Admin

Job/hobbies :

PostSubject: Re: New PWI roof expert   New PWI roof expert Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 2:44 pm

Yep, a pretty web site that can not be found is useless as balls on a Priest.
RCIA Board is climbing the charts, currently number one yahoo for search roof cleaning forum!
Soon, ONLY RCIA Certified Roof Cleaners will be able to post on it.
As the RCIA site climbs the search engine ladder, more and more of it's threads will start popping up in local searches.
This will attract more and more roof cleaners to the Board.
Not a bad thing, at least as far as I am concerned.
Back to top Go down
Mike Sullivan

Mike Sullivan

PostSubject: Re: New PWI roof expert   New PWI roof expert Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 2:49 pm

BTW, I ordered 5 lbs. of Chia nuts. Very Happy

They sound funny, but if you like them then they must be good!
Back to top Go down
Spencer

Spencer

Number of posts : 152
Job/hobbies : Pressure Washing, Carpet/Upholstery Cleaning, Maid/Janitorial Service

PostSubject: Re: New PWI roof expert   New PWI roof expert Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 3:34 am

It'll put hair on your chest!!! Ha Ha Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.mtocleantampa.com
Admin

Job/hobbies :

PostSubject: Re: New PWI roof expert   New PWI roof expert Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 7:57 am

Just order it Spencer, and take it, you will notice a BIg difference in energy level.
It also "cleans you out", good for someone as full of chit as you and me lol!
It really IS a Miracle Food, and the anti oxidants will keep your bald headed azz from glowing in the dark.
Writing a lot of business lately, all repaet customers, or referrals from same.
Things will get better, election years always slow, this one the worst.'
gas prices down, people do have extra money now.
You Busy ??
Back to top Go down
plainpainter

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-11-08

PostSubject: Re: New PWI roof expert   New PWI roof expert Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 10:11 am

Mike Sullivan wrote:

And do you remember who turned you onto the NP-9, Mike? Hint hint.

Anyways - great site Chris - I didn't realize phelps baby has his own site now, beth allowed herself into being bullied by Don. And now neither you nor Don posts to her site - it has gotten real pathetic lately over at the grimescene. Now it's just a site for woodies and newbies.
Back to top Go down
Mike Sullivan

Mike Sullivan

PostSubject: Re: New PWI roof expert   New PWI roof expert Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 12:13 pm

Yeah Dan, how's business? What's your rig looking like these days?
Back to top Go down
plainpainter

PostSubject: Re: New PWI roof expert   New PWI roof expert Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 4:26 pm

Business is getting better - getting more leads from the yellow pages now - so I guess they still work. My rig - well I have a bolted down 13hp direct drive machine, a 35 gallon buffer tank, one high pressure hose reel with 150ft hose with ballvalve, one cheap plastic garden hose reel bolted down with a 100feet of garden hose for the supply - and some milk crates that I keep 5'ers and tools and chems. And a delavan that I keep in my shed and bring with me for roof cleanings. Nothing fancy at all - but I can't seem to upgrade because I seem to be having $1,000 days with what I have?!? I have a pressure pro 5.5gpm - but I haven't used it yet - still have no need.
Back to top Go down
Admin

Job/hobbies :

PostSubject: Re: New PWI roof expert   New PWI roof expert Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 10:53 pm

plainpainter wrote:
Mike Sullivan wrote:

And do you remember who turned you onto the NP-9, Mike? Hint hint.

Anyways - great site Chris - I didn't realize phelps baby has his own site now, beth allowed herself into being bullied by Don. And now neither you nor Don posts to her site - it has gotten real pathetic lately over at the grimescene. Now it's just a site for woodies and newbies.
Yeah, Beth made a BIG mistake alienating me.
i THINK she thought Don Wand and his bunch would "take up the slack" ?
lol!
Now she is screwed, all the teachers are gone, and the prolific posters
Google "favors" anywhere I post, and 'rewards' those sites with the high page rank I bring.
Look at the RCIA Board, it is climbing up the charts.
Do a search for 'roof cleaning forum' or simply roof cleaning ?
It is well up there, yet TGS roof forum is NOT to be found.
We have ZERO problems here on this forum, or on RCIA either.
We do not live in fear of a bunch of suck azz moderators, or the 'Prince of Darkness either'
We speak openly.
That is because we are all friends here.
yes, it is a small place compared to some larger forums, but it is w/o problems.
Actually, i prefer it this way.
I am GLAD you found us Dan, you have always chall
Back to top Go down
Mike Sullivan

Mike Sullivan

PostSubject: Re: New PWI roof expert   New PWI roof expert Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 7:27 am

plainpainter wrote:
Business is getting better - getting more leads from the yellow pages now - so I guess they still work. My rig - well I have a bolted down 13hp direct drive machine, a 35 gallon buffer tank, one high pressure hose reel with 150ft hose with ballvalve, one cheap plastic garden hose reel bolted down with a 100feet of garden hose for the supply - and some milk crates that I keep 5'ers and tools and chems. And a delavan that I keep in my shed and bring with me for roof cleanings. Nothing fancy at all - but I can't seem to upgrade because I seem to be having $1,000 days with what I have?!? I have a pressure pro 5.5gpm - but I haven't used it yet - still have no need.

What kind of pump is on your 13hp? How much HP is on the pressure pro 5.5gpm? Is your 13hp bolted down on a van/truck or trailer?

Last edited by Mike Sullivan on Sun Nov 09, 2008 7:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
plainpainter

PostSubject: Re: New PWI roof expert   New PWI roof expert Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 7:31 am

Hey Chris, I called out Chris Tucker on a roof cleaning job he posted on the uamcc board. He did this long apartment/condo like roof for $340 - I told him it was worth a grand. And guess who pops up and starts accusing me of not having any experience to question his pricing - Donny.

Mike I have an AR pump it's a 3800psi/4gpm pump - but something happened to it and it flows like 5gallons plus now. The pressure pro machine is a 20hp unit.
Back to top Go down
Mike Sullivan

Mike Sullivan

PostSubject: Re: New PWI roof expert   New PWI roof expert Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 7:36 am

SWEET! Do you have the room to put both machines on your rig? When you have enough work to hire help and run them both at the same time, that's going to make a HUGE difference!

Last edited by Mike Sullivan on Sun Nov 09, 2008 7:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mike Sullivan

Mike Sullivan

PostSubject: Re: New PWI roof expert   New PWI roof expert Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 7:38 am

plainpainter wrote:
Hey Chris, I called out Chris Tucker on a roof cleaning job he posted on the uamcc board. He did this long apartment/condo like roof for $340 - I told him it was worth a grand. And guess who pops up and starts accusing me of not having any experience to question his pricing - Donny.

Mike I have an AR pump it's a 3800psi/4gpm pump - but something happened to it and it flows like 5gallons plus now. The pressure pro machine is a 20hp unit.

Do you mean Don is impersonating Chris on the UAMCC board? Unbelievable!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New PWI roof expert   New PWI roof expert Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New PWI roof expert
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next