Florida Roof Cleaning Network

Florida Roof Cleaning Forum.

Share | 

Roof Cleaning Business Cards - Cheap and Nice !

Go down 
Apple Roof Cleaning Tampa

Number of posts : 394
Job/hobbies :
Registration date : 2008-08-27

PostSubject: Roof Cleaning Business Cards - Cheap and Nice !   Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:00 pm

Inexpensive Full Color Roof Cleaning Business Cards!

Hey guys, what if I told you I found a place to get 5000 + full color on BOTH sides Business cards for under 150 dollars shipped ?

Here is some music to "dream by", click if you like ? http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/P...s/nothings.mid

These even have the Glossy UV protection!

I found this small local company at my Chamber Of Commerce, and they can do all the artwork by email too!

I am not "territorial" and someone could even use the pictures on my cards, I could care less.

I will try and post some pictues front and back.
If you read this, and the pics do not post, be patient, i will resize them.

The guy is ultra cheap on quality door hangers too.

I have ZERO financial interest in this, I make my living cleaning roofs.
Just trying to pass on a great deal.

Here is the email he sent me, I ordered 5000.

Chris -

Please click on the link below, after clicking on the link, click on your business card sample this will super impose the card front and back for your review.

Any questions please feel free to contact us at 813-737-4895.

Monsters Company
All text, graphics, and other content, unless otherwise noted, are the property of Itemtrader.com and Monsters Company. P.O. Box 5141 Plant City, Fl 33563. All Rights Reserved 1999 - 2006.

Should users send pictures, feedback or data, such as ideas, comments, suggestion or questions regarding Itemtrader.com and/or Monsters Company service or the content of the web site, such information shall be deeded to non-confidential, and Itemtrader.com and/or Monsters Company shall have no obligation of any kind to such information and shall be free to reproduce, use, disclose and distribute the information to others without limitation. Itemtrader.com and/or Monsters Company shall be free to use any and all ideas, concepts, how-to or techniques contained in such information for any purpose whatsoever, and including but not limited to development, marketing and incorporating such any and all ideas, concepts how-to's or techniques.

Logo's of Itemtrader.com and/or Monsters Company can not be duplicated without written notice. " Keeping it Simple " is a trademark of Monsters Company.

Monsters Company is a subsidiary of Itemtrader.com. All Rights Reserved 1999 - 2006
Itemtrader.com DBA Monsters Company All Rights Reserved 2006

Apple Roof Cleaning Tampa Florida
711 Westbrook Ave
Brandon FL 33511
813 655 8777
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.saferoofcleaning.com
Roof Cleaning Business Cards - Cheap and Nice !
Page 1 of 1