Florida Roof Cleaning Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Florida Roof Cleaning Network

Florida Roof Cleaning Forum.

Roof Cleaning Business Cards - Cheap and Nice !

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Apple Roof Cleaning Tampa
Admin
Apple Roof Cleaning Tampa

Number of posts : 394
Job/hobbies :
Registration date : 2008-08-27

Roof Cleaning Business Cards - Cheap and Nice ! Empty
PostSubject: Roof Cleaning Business Cards - Cheap and Nice !   Roof Cleaning Business Cards - Cheap and Nice ! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 11:00 pm

Inexpensive Full Color Roof Cleaning Business Cards!

Hey guys, what if I told you I found a place to get 5000 + full color on BOTH sides Business cards for under 150 dollars shipped ?

Here is some music to "dream by", click if you like ? http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/P...s/nothings.mid

These even have the Glossy UV protection!

I found this small local company at my Chamber Of Commerce, and they can do all the artwork by email too!

I am not "territorial" and someone could even use the pictures on my cards, I could care less.

I will try and post some pictues front and back.
If you read this, and the pics do not post, be patient, i will resize them.

The guy is ultra cheap on quality door hangers too.

I have ZERO financial interest in this, I make my living cleaning roofs.
Just trying to pass on a great deal.

Here is the email he sent me, I ordered 5000.

Chris -

Please click on the link below, after clicking on the link, click on your business card sample this will super impose the card front and back for your review.

http://monstersco.com/AppleRoof/Apple.htm

Any questions please feel free to contact us at 813-737-4895.

Regards,

Monsters Company
All text, graphics, and other content, unless otherwise noted, are the property of Itemtrader.com and Monsters Company. P.O. Box 5141 Plant City, Fl 33563. All Rights Reserved 1999 - 2006.

Should users send pictures, feedback or data, such as ideas, comments, suggestion or questions regarding Itemtrader.com and/or Monsters Company service or the content of the web site, such information shall be deeded to non-confidential, and Itemtrader.com and/or Monsters Company shall have no obligation of any kind to such information and shall be free to reproduce, use, disclose and distribute the information to others without limitation. Itemtrader.com and/or Monsters Company shall be free to use any and all ideas, concepts, how-to or techniques contained in such information for any purpose whatsoever, and including but not limited to development, marketing and incorporating such any and all ideas, concepts how-to's or techniques.

Logo's of Itemtrader.com and/or Monsters Company can not be duplicated without written notice. " Keeping it Simple " is a trademark of Monsters Company.

Monsters Company is a subsidiary of Itemtrader.com. All Rights Reserved 1999 - 2006
Itemtrader.com DBA Monsters Company All Rights Reserved 2006
Back to top Go down
http://www.saferoofcleaning.com

Roof Cleaning Business Cards - Cheap and Nice !
Page 1 of 1