Florida Roof Cleaning Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Florida Roof Cleaning Network

Florida Roof Cleaning Forum.

New Guy here

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
S&L

S&L

Number of posts : 1
Job/hobbies : Pressure cleaning
Registration date : 2011-10-20

New Guy here Empty
PostSubject: New Guy here   New Guy here Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 5:08 pm

Hello all. New to FL not so new to the business.. just a quick question I did not see covered. In Florida, Brevard County specifically, I can not find ANY requirement to pull permits for commercial large jobs. Does anyone know if they are needed? Also, if anyone has the specifics, any wastewater/stormwater regs in the area specific to roof cleaning with water only? .. YES.. there is an MSDS on H2O.. lol .. I found that totally amazing. So far as I can see this is a great group for info.. hope I can be helpful as well in the future... Thanks for not flaming me in advance. ...
Back to top Go down
http://www.sandlpowerwashing.com
Apple Roof Cleaning Tampa
Admin
Apple Roof Cleaning Tampa

Number of posts : 394
Job/hobbies :
Registration date : 2008-08-27

New Guy here Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Guy here   New Guy here Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 5:19 pm

S&L wrote:
Hello all. New to FL not so new to the business.. just a quick question I did not see covered. In Florida, Brevard County specifically, I can not find ANY requirement to pull permits for commercial large jobs. Does anyone know if they are needed? Also, if anyone has the specifics, any wastewater/stormwater regs in the area specific to roof cleaning with water only? .. YES.. there is an MSDS on H2O.. lol .. I found that totally amazing. So far as I can see this is a great group for info.. hope I can be helpful as well in the future... Thanks for not flaming me in advance. ...
I am up in Tampa, and clean mostly roofs. Come on over to the roof cleaning institute forum, maybe someone there will know.
Back to top Go down
http://www.saferoofcleaning.com

New Guy here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Florida Roof Cleaning Network :: Florida Pressure Cleaning And Pressure Washing-
Jump to: