Florida Roof Cleaning Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Florida Roof Cleaning Network

Florida Roof Cleaning Forum.

Pressure washers - Help needed!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Edgcombe

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2011-05-21

Pressure washers - Help needed! Empty
PostSubject: Pressure washers - Help needed!   Pressure washers - Help needed! Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 1:37 am

I have Husky 1750PSI pressure washer that I used twice, stored it for a few years, with all the precautions required. When I wanted to use it this year, it would not pump. I have dismantled the pump several times and can see nothing wrong inside, no cracks, and no bad seals.

Everything seems to be in order. I am trying to find a pump schematic for this unit to see if there is something I am missing. I tried calling Husky, but forget it; I do not think they want to answer. This is a 1750PSI unit bought in 2006. If anyone has answer, please help. I know I could probably buy a new one as for as much as Husky or Home Depot would charge to repair this, but I am from the old school, and I do not really wants to junk this unit.
Back to top Go down
Winterscri

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2011-05-20

PostSubject: Pressure washers - Help needed!   Pressure washers - Help needed! Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 1:40 am

Hi, it’s really difficult to find out the exact cause of your problem. If everything is fine then it should be fixed easily.

I have found this page http://www.best-pressure-washer-reviews.com/Husky-pressure-washer.html where you could read reviews about the best husky pressure washer and their characteristics. Hope this will have some value for you.
Back to top Go down
Apple Roof Cleaning Tampa
Admin
Apple Roof Cleaning Tampa

Number of posts : 394
Job/hobbies :
Registration date : 2008-08-27

PostSubject: Re: Pressure washers - Help needed!   Pressure washers - Help needed! Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 11:02 pm

Edgcombe wrote:
I have Husky 1750PSI pressure washer that I used twice, stored it for a few years, with all the precautions required. When I wanted to use it this year, it would not pump. I have dismantled the pump several times and can see nothing wrong inside, no cracks, and no bad seals.

Everything seems to be in order. I am trying to find a pump schematic for this unit to see if there is something I am missing. I tried calling Husky, but forget it; I do not think they want to answer. This is a 1750PSI unit bought in 2006. If anyone has answer, please help. I know I could probably buy a new one as for as much as Husky or Home Depot would charge to repair this, but I am from the old school, and I do not really wants to junk this unit.
A pump is really pretty simple, I would keep trying Husky, some will help you. Husky is a good company, and to my knowledge, support their pressure washers.
Back to top Go down
http://www.saferoofcleaning.com
toomsmith

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2012-09-13

PostSubject: Re: Pressure washers - Help needed!   Pressure washers - Help needed! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 1:52 am

It is really difficult to easily find the actual problem. I thing… If you will go to the authorized service center then you get the satisfactory solution for that.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pressure washers - Help needed!   Pressure washers - Help needed! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pressure washers - Help needed!
Page 1 of 1